Tannoy VX12 / VX15 dimensions

KevinE

Does anyone know the drop dimension on the Tannoy VX12 and VX15 cabs when used with either the vertical or horizontal yoke brackets?

My client has rang Behringer who don't seem to know. It's not on the technical documents in Tannoy's respository.

Let's keep in touch! <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Send a message to Care@musictribe.com who should come back with an answer for you.

Does anyone know the drop dimension on the Tannoy VX12 and VX15 cabs when used with either the vertical or horizontal yoke brackets?

My client has rang Behringer who don't seem to know. It's not on the technical documents in Tannoy's respository.

Let's keep in touch! dry.gif

they dont know the answer, apparently.

Bit disappointing someone there can't get off their backsides and go and get on the phone and pull some strings and try to find out - calling up the factory if it got that far.

Isn't this what they call "going the extra mile".

Or am I being overly harsh - are there genuine mitigating circumstances they couldn't know or find out???

they dont know the answer, apparently. When I say Behringer, I mean musictribe of course, but I can't really keep up with their name changes

did you send the email though? If so it would be logged into the system and you should get an answer

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, bit late to this party but... took about 5 seconds...https://www.whathifi.com/tannoy/vx12/overview

or if thta dont work - v12 Dimensions486 mm (H): 370 mm (W): 360 mm (D).

Edited by RedDog

sorry, bit late to this party but... took about 5 seconds...https://www.whathifi.com/tannoy/vx12/overview

Perhaps your apology shouldn’t be for being late to the party; but rather for your inability to read?

OP wants the dimensions with the bracket fitted. Is that what you’ve provided there?

Perhaps your apology shouldn't be for being late to the party; but rather for your inability to read?

perhaps it should... teach me to post before sleep........ apologies...

OP wants the dimensions with the bracket fitted. Is that what you've provided there?