DMX mappable Festoons

RLTC

I need around 60m of mappable festoons (at 0.5m intervals) for a 2 week run of a show. Chauvet have none of theirs in stock and don't know when they're getting any more in. Their main dealers - Stage Electrics and Leisuretec - don't have any either.

Gear4Music does a bundle including a controller but I'll end up with 4 surplus controllers.

I probably need to hire but there's the "possibility" (isn't there always?!) of funding and a tour later on so hire and purchase options would be useful

Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks

The Glasson stuff is really good - have programmed a load of it on a couple of pantos. Theatr Clwyd in Mold have quite a lot which only gets used around Christmas - they might be up for hiring it to you if you need it at a time when they don't. Drop me a PM and I'll hook you up.

MTS Live in Manchester/Oldham have some, though I don't know how much; they'll hire it to you but I wouldn't be surprised if they'd be up for letting it go for a reasonable price if you'd rather explore those options.

Drop them a line, www.mtslive.co.uk - and tell them I sent you :-)

Edit: This is the Chauvet stuff, and they're a dealer for Chauvet too.

Edited by pscandrett

• 2 months later...

If anyone is ever in need of hiring the Glasson kit, I can't recommend Cinemattag.com highly enough. Extremely friendly and easy to deal with. And the effects were great!

Wish I had seen this thread earlier. I own 100 lamps of the RGB S3000 with 10 lamps 8m strings all ready to go for anyone in need. I don't use it but can't bare to part with such an awesome effect