Touchscreens

the kid

I am hoping someone might have an answer in a day or so as the gig is this week.

Client wants a "giant android tablet"

Simple we use bluestacks and windows on a samsung pm55f.

However the screen v's the windows device does not talk.

1 - app is portait mode only

2 - when in clone windows and the touch works fine

3 - when in portait (clone or extended) mode the mouse is offset and "looks" like the overlay thinks its landscape but the image is portrait.

We have hunted for software to control the touch overlay but no luck. Does anyone have an idea of how to configure the touch settings, or if there is some control settings or programme.

Thanks

Is there a good reason not to simply use an Android box? I'm only asking as we (a school) have some large 75" touchscreens that have Android boxes on the back.... it's just like using a giant tablet!

ohh those would be prefect I think. We will have to see. I think the client actually wants to do screen share from a device AND touch the tv. Think using NFC / scanner and then playwith it in the tv. But I guess we can use external camera or such with it to work.

Archived