Projector Emergency Situation

nickgold

Hello We are doing a charity show tommorow (tuesday) we had a projector that we were using got damaged. Is it possible for someone to lend us a projector for one evening (1500ansi min.)

The show is in hendon but I am willing to collect something from any where within 50Miles

Thanks Nick

Hi Nick,

Not that I'm anywhere near where you are (NZ), but a couple of questions you should probably try to answer for people before you expect a reply...

- Is money involved? (Even if just a token sum.) If not, what can you offer in exchange for it?

- Who (what companies) have you tried already? What were your results?

Regards

David

Hi Nick,

Not that I'm anywhere near where you are (NZ), but a couple of questions you should probably try to answer for people before you expect a reply...

- Is money involved? (Even if just a token sum.) If not, what can you offer in exchange for it?

- Who (what companies)  have you tried already? What were your results?

Regards

David

although there is no money from the actual charity as we have blwon the budget I'm sure I am willing to give a small token(About £25) I have tried hire comapnsies and all the can offer me is startin at around £70

You could always try local secondary schools and colleges, as they will probably have loads and wont be using them this week as its Half Term. Not sure if there will be anyone around tomorrow though as some places get 2 days holiday for bank holidays.

Have you tried some local churches or schools?

Many modern contemporary churches have projectors which rarely get used outside of a sunday and for a small cost may loan you theirs.

Worth a try!

Hope this helps & Good luck!

If you are in Hendon, try the police college - for a couple of free tickets they may lend you one. Other good places are hotels with conference facilities, be prepared to leave a credit card, details of your address and a couple of free tickets always aids the exchange. It could even become a regular thing, though they may want a quick name check!

Archived