Strand GSX 75ch

nmst

good night every one!

I need to convert DMX signal from D54 to DMX512 and I need to know if with GSX console I can do that. and how do I do it?

Please need this so much!

The GSX was supposed to do this, and I remember on here years ago somebody saying they got it to work, but I never did - mine steadfastly refused to link in to out. I use a rack mount device, similar to the link above to do DMX to D54 for old dimmers still working.

Its been a while since I had my hands on this type of desk but don't these have options to select a variety of outputs? As I recall they default to D54 if you eg change the battery but going into the relevant page of setup gives you the ability to change this to DMX512. (or AMX192)

Manual is here; http://rmlx.co.uk/_resources/strandgsx.pdf

See p81

Edited to try to fix link

good night every one!

I need to convert DMX signal from D54 to DMX512 and I need to know if with GSX console I can do that. and how do I do it?

good night every one!

From memory.... got to setup, highlight the dimmer output using the cursor keys. use the golf ball the change to D54

Archived