Antari M10 New Heater Wiring

Don Allen

I have just got a new heater block for an Antari M10 smoke machine. The old heater has two sets of red heater windings, a set of thermocouple leads and a thin metal tube going to a bimetalic overtemperture switch. The new M10 heater block has the two sets of red heater windings, the pair of thermocouple leads, BUT a pair of yellow with black spiral stripe wires instead of the thin metal tube. So it looks like Antari have updated their overtemperature protection.

Problem is that I received the heater after the Antari agent has closed for the week, so was hoping someone may have come across the new heater block wiring and could tell me what the yellow wires with black spiral strips do ? Thanks.

I have sent an email with photos to Event Lighting in Sydney, who are Antari distributors. The heater block has an Antari label with Power M-10-H Module 220-240V-/50/60Hz barcode 0418.

Archived