Titan Mobile ArtNet problems

wirralmatt

I’m using Titan Mobile software with a Titan Mobile wing over a dedicated network to send artnet to a showtec artnet/DMX node.

The system has worked seamlessly for eight months. Last week I had to switch our the computer because of a motherboard issue. Now I am using a brand new laptop. Windows 10, i5, 8Gb RAM. The system works fine, but then mid show I lose all control of the rig and the only way I can regain control is to reset the showtec node. The only visual difference is that the orange data light is flashing slower when it’s not communicating.

I guess it’s something in the new PC settings. Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt

Laptop power settings / power saving settings?

Windows makes all sorts of weird assumptions about powering down or changing the configuration of components on a laptop dependant on whether you’re plugged in or on battery and how much battery is left and when the power state changes (even briefly) will switch components off without warning.

Archived