Fixture Manuals - Where to find them .... if possible

Uriahdemon

Evening all.

I am looking for a fixture manual for the Visage VIS020DS Par 64. Unfortunately when doing a search it seems the Visage lighting website is now not online and there are no other Google search links to the manual. Just wondering if anyone has one or at least the DMX channel info for the fixture or anywhere I can go to find one. I have been searching for a couple of evenings now with no joy. Thanks for your help in advance !!!

Yip understood mate but unfortunately I wont have my hands on live fixtures until the weekend. I was hoping to put this to bed by Thursday. Thanks for your advice !!

I don't have a manual or channel list unfortunately but if you haven't tried already it is often possible to patch some dimmers and work it out that way.

There is a cached and wayback machine product page that says it is 4 channels and a cached copy of the VIS020/VIS021 manual which lists (my interpretation of) four channels as:

1 - red (0-255)

2 - green (0-255)

3 - blue (0-255)

4 - dimmer/shutter (0-189 = dimmer, 190-250 = strobe, 251-255 = 'no function')

I cannot say for certain if that's correct or accurate.

(FWIW the Batmink website appears to be dead too)

Archived