Which Controller?

timppa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi...I am a new user here. I will suggest buying new will cost more cash but you should get some form of warranty and perhaps some training in how it works, maybe even some long term product support. Second user kit comes as is, with all faults and problems and if there is no local support you will be on your own.

Hi...I am a new user here. I will suggest buying new will cost more cash but you should get some form of warranty and perhaps some training in how it works, maybe even some long term product support. Second user kit comes as is, with all faults and problems and if there is no local support you will be on your own.

Did you mean to use the quote function to quote Jivemaster there?

Buying new will cost more cash but you should get some form of warranty and perhaps some training in how it works, maybe even some long term product support. Second user kit comes as is, with all faults and problems and if there is no local support you will be on your own.

Archived