Jump to content

What to call / Where to buy the little wire attachments for tools


Recommended Posts

I've mislaid the little wire attachment for my podger, so I can't attach a lanyard.




You know the one - the little wire thingy in that image.


I'm sure someone will be able to sell me one, but as I don't even know what to call the thing, trying to find a seller is proving tricky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think they are simply called "wire loop", and they appear in illustrations of 'small tool lanyards' in the Flints catalogue (working at height section), but they don't seem to appear as a stand-alone item, so maybe they are only available as part of the lanyard assembly. Worth a phone call, though they may be busy at the moment because of their recent eviction. :(
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.