SOUNCRAFT POWERSTATION HELP

SYNTH9

Hi everyone new to this and need some help to found gain pot for soudncraft powerstation can provide photo if required ....Need to replace it its 6 pin not sure what make it is ...

If anyone can point in the right direction would be great ....Thanks in advance

The gain pots have a very unusual curve to allow them to go from mic level all the way to line level. You will need to get the specific Soundcraft spare part, don't think you'll find a generic spare part the same.

Ah... I automatically assumed the single output (amplifier) pot. Either way, Sound Technology are the ones who will have the spares....

The gain pots have a very unusual curve to allow them to go from mic level all the way to line level. You will need to get the specific Soundcraft spare part, don't think you'll find a generic spare part the same.

Ah... I automatically assumed the single output (amplifier) pot. Either way, Sound Technology are the ones who will have the spares....

You might be right, I was thinking of the channel gain pot but he might mean the amp which will be a more conventional pot.

Archived