Fat Frog / Leap Frog differences

david.elsbury

Hi there

Just a quickie- please could someone explain to me the differences between the Zero88 Fat Frog, and Leap Frog consoles. The website isn't clear on that- just seems like the same information repeated in a different way.

All I know is that the Bullfrog is a larger version of the Fat Frog, but I don't think at this point I need all the generic channels it (the Bullfrog) has to offer, so I'm not considering it.

Thanks

Regards

David

The Fat Frog controls 48 generic (dimmer) channels and up to 288 separate moving light channels (Max of 12 moving light fixtures)

The Leap Frog controls 48 generic (dimmer) channels and up to 512 separate moving light channels (Max of 24 moving light fixtures)

Hi there

Just a quickie- please could someone explain to me the differences between the Zero88 Fat Frog, and Leap Frog consoles. The website isn't clear on that- just seems like the same information repeated in a different way.

All I know is that the Bullfrog is a larger version of the Fat Frog, but I don't think at this point I need all the generic channels it (the Bullfrog) has to offer, so I'm not considering it.

Thanks

Regards

David

Fat frog is a lighting desk. Leapfrog is a game you play in the school playground

Sorry!

Archived