Led pars

nikkicallaghan

Surely before you upgrade the software you need to resolve the issue because the problem is not a common one. Take up their offer to check your show file , then cure what is wrong THEN update, or you have not cured the problem which could be programming or operator? I also NEVER delete things, especially when there have been problems.

I'm not convinced of the logic here. I'd tend to think that I'd update all the software then, if the problem still exists, I'd try to solve it. I don't see a lot of mileage in messing around trying to solve a problem that might be caused by out of date software. As I said before, we had an odd problem with our Jester ML24 out of the box and a software update solved it immediately. Each to his own though.

Surely before you upgrade the software you need to resolve the issue because the problem is not a common one. Take up their offer to check your show file , then cure what is wrong THEN update, or you have not cured the problem which could be programming or operator? I also NEVER delete things, especially when there have been problems.

I'm not convinced of the logic here. I'd tend to think that I'd update all the software then, if the problem still exists, I'd try to solve it. I don't see a lot of mileage in messing around trying to solve a problem that might be caused by out of date software. As I said before, we had an odd problem with our Jester ML24 out of the box and a software update solved it immediately. Each to his own though.

When you are pushing things and doing complex new things and can't make things work then I usually. Heck I'm on the lat st version but here with something tricky to describe by a newish user it could well be something quite basic but hidden. Two or three times I've emailed a Magicq file to them and got a duh! feeling when it's something mega obvious.

Archived