Avo TT to MA2

zahoorjury

Hi all , I am using Avolites Tiger Touch on version 9 now I am getting the chance to sell My Avo TT and buy some other board , what do you think should I go for the MA2 or Avolites TT with version 10 , ( I am not familiar with the operating of MA2 ) .

Any suggestion will be more then welcome from you peoples.

Regards

I love MA2, but I don't know why you would switch unless there was a good reason (functionality increase, dislike current board etc).

Also the MA way of programming/operating is very different to the Avo way. You'd be in for a big culture shock while you relearn the desk.

What sort of lighting do you do?

Did you speak to Avo in regards to the upgrade. They are able to upgrade a Pearl Expert that is one of the early ones to a v10 spec for a little over a grand if I remember rightly. Its a new motherboard etc... might be a cheaper way to do it.

The upgrade can however make the console run very slow in my experience. Personally I much prefer MA over Avolites, however as mentioned above it is a big change!

What sort of events do you do?

Edward

Archived