Paradime Dimmer output

ekul1978

I have a couple of paradime dimmers that we acquired from a school in a job lot but am struggling with some of them. Its probably a simple and easy fix that I'm missing but here goes. Some of the channels are outputting at 100% without any DMX input, so when a light is plugged into the channel socket it comes on full while the other channels respond normally. Been through the menu and had a look at what I thought would solve it but to no avail. Anyone point me in the right direction. I'm guessing they had them set up with something that needed constant non dimmed power.

Thanks Luke

ahhh ok - easy fix as in quick swop? or will they need soldering?

They don't need soldering, they are in screw terminal blocks, clipped onto the heatsink with a spring clip.

I think Jonathan is right but check the part number on the existing triac as there's some letters after the BTA600 part which are important for correct operation (the trigger sensitivity of the triac gate)

Archived