Strand Quartet 22/40 Glass Gobo

edsgslx

The White Light reference manual only lists a GH33 as the holder for a Quartet 22/40, which I suspect is for metal gobos only. You may be able to utilise one of these by removing the top tab, bending out the lower tabs and using BlackTak to secure the gobo. However this may result in the gobo going crack, due to hat expansion.

GH33 is an old DHA code, Roscolab may be able to help as well.

Do you happen to know if it's the same size as any other Strand gobo holders (e.g. the prelude and harmony holders (and doubtless others) are the same size). You might be able to widen the search net.

Unfortunately I believe the Quartet takes the same gobo holder as a Patt 23 and its immediate follow ons...

Do you happen to know if it's the same size as any other Strand gobo holders (e.g. the prelude and harmony holders (and doubtless others) are the same size). You might be able to widen the search net.

Unfortunately I believe the Quartet takes the same gobo holder as a Patt 23 and its immediate follow ons...

Which does give you the handy option of using B size as well as M size.

Which does give you the handy option of using B size as well as M size.

True - but not a full image on a Quartet I believe. Digging into the archives, according to an old DHA catalogue I have: Hilite23, Patt23/23N, Minim 23 and Quartet are:

B GH08

D GH13

M GH33

but only B gives a full image with a Quartet. But still doesn't help to put a glass gobo in it!

The Strand Quartet fact sheet only mentions the Strand part 18042 Holder for M-size gobo as an option.

Archived