Decent LED PAR64's

Louis sullivan NLS

Can anyone recommend any half decent reliable and bright PAR64's? Preferably RGBWA and must be a PAR can with a gel frame style fixture not flat panel etc.. our last batch of 10 month old Lightmaxx ones are all dying one by one. Was looking at Visage ones as they fit the right price bracket.. Thanks

I wonder if it's worth getting in touch with the technical team at Minack for some first hand experience of LEDs in a harsh environment - they've replaced some of their tungsten rig with LED par cans (Viking weatherproof ones IIRC). I can't remember if they're four or five colour.

At least one Birmingham based corporate events company have a load of the Chauvet parhexs and have done for at least a year. They're still going strong and have gel frames, which they use for dif (Note the picture on the website doesn't show the runners for gel frames - I think you have to bolt the runners on your self when you get them). They do RGBAW+UV and (purely by eye) a decent CRI. They're no lustr series but they're a cut above the bottom end LED pars.

Hi Louis Sullivan NLS,

Might I suggest that you take a look at the Prolights StudioCOB FC which we here at AC distribute.... http://www.ac-et.com...cob-fc-150w.asp

It is a fantastic fixture, at a great price - bright, superb color palette, uses a CREE COB source which gives it the feel of a traditional parcan, and has the flexibility of different lenses and actual working barndoors.....

If you drop me a line at neil.vann@ac-et.com I would be delighted to arrange to bring it over and show you....

Best regards,

Neil

Neil Vann

AC Entertainment Technologies

Neil.vann@ac-et.com

Archived