Wireless rack system

taylord

Looking to purchase some more wireless mics for school and came across this on eBay. Can anyone shed any light on the system please?

You need to look carefully at the frequency range and determine how many channels can be used under a standard 606Mhz to 614Mhz licence and how many site specific frequencies you would require. JTS systems have historically not liked many transmitters in a given frequency band.

Brian

You need to look carefully at the frequency range and determine how many channels can be used under a standard 606Mhz to 614Mhz licence and how many site specific frequencies you would require. JTS systems have historically not liked many transmitters in a given frequency band.

Brian

I've had a few am-drams bring in up to 8 of the older JTS kit in to add to our venue G3's and the drop outs with paddles/rack onstage at the back wall under 10m from any TX pack have been horrendous.

That's been in the license free band with our G3's running site specific up in Channel 42, so well away from potential conflict...

I've had a few am-drams bring in up to 8 of the older JTS kit in to add to our venue G3's and the drop outs with paddles/rack onstage at the back wall under 10m from any TX pack have been horrendous.

That's been in the license free band with our G3's running site specific up in Channel 42, so well away from potential conflict...

8 ways in the "license free" band sounds like a challenge for any system, if you're talking ch70?

I've seen 8 way JTS racks work OK in shared ch38.

Ebay listing updated for more clarification

A slightly tongue in cheek query.... if we can get a week's free hire, does it not change slightly the rack's description of "new"? Also, I'm confused by the header which says, "use with soundcraft m7cl"?

One of my pet hates on ebay, and also against their t&cs. It's a tactic to get extra search traffic by name checking other brands or products so this listing will turn up in their search results. There is a facility to report such beaches ;)

A slightly tongue in cheek query.... if we can get a week's free hire, does it not change slightly the rack's description of "new"? Also, I'm confused by the header which says, "use with soundcraft m7cl"?

Yeah, I noticed that. I wonder if it also works with a Yamaha Vi6?

Archived