Remote sage wash

nunny

I'm looking for a remote controlled moving LED based stage wash ideally with a zoom to install in a venue. I can setup a IPad running magic q or similar to control, I'm just not too sure what's out there currently moving profile wise.

It is for a stage wash, so a moving head will be waty over the top, and it has to be simple enough for a venue to control with simple training.

Thanks in advance.

Also you ask for a wash then say "what's out there currently moving profile wise".

How much you have to spend would be useful to know too.

At the lower end of the price range, the Diamond LED washes distributed by AC lighting are very nice. Really good zoom range, they go down to 6 degrees which makes almost a sharpy type beam in the air and up to about 50.

I can setup a IPad running magic q

I'm pretty sure you can't...

I suspect a button panel on the wall that can recall pre-programmed scenes would be your best bet for non-technical users.

Sorry, I refer to a stage wash using profile spotlights..

Budget isn't a problem, and I agree, a wall plate with pre programmed positions OR an iPad running in execute mode will be the ideal option.

Mike

Archived