Oil wheel projectors

alistermorton

I'm looking to hire two oil wheel projectors (with wheels) for two weeks. The show opens on the 21st April and we thought we had a couple of projectors lined up only to be let down (twice) at the last minute. We'd need to hire them to cover 17th April to 31st April. We're based in Caterham if it makes a difference.

Anyone got a couple in stock?

I'm looking to hire two oil wheel projectors (with wheels) for two weeks. The show opens on the 21st April and we thought we had a couple of projectors lined up only to be let down (twice) at the last minute. We'd need to hire them to cover 17th April to 31st April. We're based in Caterham if it makes a difference.

Anyone got a couple in stock?

Ha ha that takes us back to the Disco at Chantry school in 1972 playing Silver Machine etc! http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Can't remember - did we eve take you to Guide Post? Not sure I knew you particularly then - that was before we left Abbeyfields. We made our own effects projector - not an oil wheel one but a rotating polaroid with stressed plastics and cellophanes in the gate.

Can't remember - did we eve take you to Guide Post? Not sure I knew you particularly then - that was before we left Abbeyfields. We made our own effects projector - not an oil wheel one but a rotating polaroid with stressed plastics and cellophanes in the gate.

I think I went to Guide post with you and your Dad.

Used to have the oil wheel projector that was used at KEVI but it is long gone now!

Saw a great underground club light show in LA when we were filming The Tube in 1986 and it used overhead projectors with various oil baths on them and others with live bugs and creepy crawlies in plastic cases all projected on the walls of a derelict hotel ballroom. Very The Shining and lots of acid being dropped!

I have an ADJ GP250 which is 6 rotating glass gobos that look similar to oil wheels. It has build in shows to change the gobos on an internal timer or you can select a gobo and rotation speed. Weighs 10kg due to transformer and diecast body, but looks very 60's.

Archived