Bose set up issues

Ian Lawrence

Noted on the jacks ??

Will get the Jacks split cable - seems to be plenty available online.

Guessing the guitar amp cables are the same thing? Seem to be loads of those available.

Cheers

Sorry, I forgot they were jack outputs! It's been a while.... :rolleyes:

Be careful when buying jack splitters you don't end up with stereo male to 2 x mono female, which are either for breaking out L/R or used as insert leads.

You need mono male to 2 x mono female :D (Or stereo - stereo should work)

You need mono male to 2 x mono female :D (Or stereo - stereo should work)

Assuming the amps have jack inputs, why not Male to 2x Male of appropriate length? (having been caught out by more than a few intermittent ones, I HATE jack female line connectors, regardless of make :angry:)

From a quick bit of googling - your Crest Audio and Yamaha amps are both underpowering the 802's. If you can I'd look at replacing the amp first, Thomanns TSA 4-700 is a great amp if you've got £350 spare!

If not (I'm guessing not?) then the Yamaha has dual jack inputs, so you can use jack to jack cables from the controller to the Yamaha amp first, then jack to jack again from the Yamaha to the Crest. No need for splits.

What model amp is the Crown? If that is 2 Ohm stable it might be easier to run 4 cabs a side off that?

Archived