ENX lamps

Yorkie

When clearing out a church cupboard yesterday I came across a quantity of ENX lamps - MR16 GX5.3 82V 360W. They look just like lv birdie lamps but obviously a higher voltage and power. I suspect they were used in some sort of projector, does anyone know what projector would take these lamps? I imagine we no longer have it but wanted to check before I dispose of them. [Or if you have a use for thirty-one brand new lamps you know where to make offers!]

When clearing out a church cupboard yesterday I came across a quantity of ENX lamps - MR16 GX5.3 82V 360W. They look just like lv birdie lamps but obviously a higher voltage and power. I suspect they were used in some sort of projector, does anyone know what projector would take these lamps? I imagine we no longer have it but wanted to check before I dispose of them. [Or if you have a use for thirty-one brand new lamps you know where to make offers!]

Overhead projectors use them. Surely all churches still have an OHP buried somewhere along with a stack of acetates with song words on?!

Overhead projectors use them. Surely all churches still have an OHP buried somewhere along with a stack of acetates with song words on?!

Churches which progressed to over head projectors have long ago progressed to video projectors. But, I still know of plenty who have firmly stuck with paper. :rolleyes:

Archived