London Lighting Group

Jambo_UK

Don't think it is them as the person quotes and I quote from what he wrote down, I do tech-ing for "The London Lighting Group", but the number and contact I go from him was bogus by the looks of it as how many people would travel 35miles by train and bus at 6pm at night to do a 30min group in london and then travel back it would be pointless and the fact that he is not even over 17 makes me think that it could be a joke.

Guest lightnix
...how many people would travel 35miles by train and bus at 6pm at night to do a 30min group in london and then travel back...

That would depend on how much they were paying ;)

...and the fact that he is not even over 17 makes me think that it could be a joke.
Youth may indicate lack of experience, but it doesn't necessarily mean lack of talent or ability, IMHO.

...there is a company called London Light who are corporate members of the forum...
I'm not sure if it's them, but there's a company called London Light Production Services, with a website here.

A search for "London Lighting Group" across several search engines (using a search agent) gives just two results - from this very thread. There is a London Lighting Co. and a londonlighting.co.uk, but they are just retailers. The only other "relevant" London Lighting I can see is a list of companies on a directory page.

But, as Bryson says...

The number and contact "look" bogus? Why don't you just use it and see?

Archived