Reputable sound and lighting production company in Moscow

Hi guys,

I am in the preliminary stages of producing and event in Moscow, we have a venue and are looking at the feasibility and costs of producing the event there.

Whist I know a few of the bigger av companies would be able to arrange, I was interested to hear from you guys if you could reccomend any reputable suppliers in Moscow. I would be looking for an established company, who would work to high standards that I would expect from a UK based company, who stock high quality, well maintained equipment. It's not going to be the most demanding of events, but must produced to a high standard, so I don't want to be cutting any corners, but I am really keen to hearing your experiences.

The idea of bringing kit in from Western Europe had crossed my mind but there are several mile stones to cross here and would like to avoid the additional expense is possible.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Archived