Robe spare parts

ekul1978

Hi guys I'm looking for some spare parts for a Robe 700 spot. I've tried Robe UK and they have given me codes and prices for the parts needed but I was wondering if there were any other suppliers of spares. I have tried lighting hospital but not had any reply from them.

Will try them again tomorrow, I did ask them initially but all they gave me were part numbers and their price for the bits I'm looking for. Just wondered if there was anywhere else that may supply them (maybe at a lower cost??)

Will try them again tomorrow, I did ask them initially but all they gave me were part numbers and their price for the bits I'm looking for. Just wondered if there was anywhere else that may supply them (maybe at a lower cost??)

We (Enlightened Lighting) deal with Robe a lot, but on spares there is next to little to work with so I would be very surprised if you can get them cheaper through a dealer / distributor.

We provide service & spares as part of our service to customers rather than making a profit. I would hope the supplier that sold the units to you would want to help and support you. We would.

Robe do offer one of the best spares catalogue I've come across. While the may not have stock, they can still provide spares for very old fixtures!

Hope you get your units fixed easily.

Andrew

Thanks for the reply Andrew. The three parts I need are a Ballast, Ignitor and an internal power supply. The latter two aren't that expensive but its the ballast I was hoping to find at a cheaper price if possible. But if the consensus is that there is not much difference I guess getting it from Robe is a better option.

I'm guessing that its an electronic ballast. They tend to be quite expensive. You say you've contacted the Lighting Hospital. Did you just ask for the price of a replacement ballast, or did you ask them to repair yours? They can do that, you know, and it should work out much cheaper than a new ballast.

Hope this helps

Hello

I run the moving light department at Black Light I also deal with Robe UK a lot. I also suggest you go straight to them for your parts they are very helpful and even if they have to come from CZ you should be able to get them pretty quickly

I highly doubt u will get a new ballast cheeper any ware else

I also use the lighting hospital I tend to buy a new ballast from Robe then get the old one repaired by them so I have spares.

Cheers

Andy

Archived