C-Audio TA 1200 Amplifier

ocfe

Hello everyone.

I have a C-Audio TA1200 Amplifier which I would like a manual/spec sheet for.

Does anybody have a copy that they could send or give me the brief info on it?

I have tried searching the net, and calling Harman who took on the C-Audio brand. Harman's engineer has never seen a TA1200 and doesn't have a manual or any other info.

Could anyone please shed some light on what it can do?

Many thanks.

Tim

Tim,

I have a feeling that the TA series was a lower cost offering produced after the RA series, and probably has a 600W into 4Ohm per channel rating.

The RA series could be bridged but weren't rated below 4 Ohms. If you've got a multimeter, scope and dummy load, you could measure power output....

Otherwise, it probably has a sensitivity of ~ 0dBu (0.775V).

Hope this helps.... and I'm open to correction!

Simon Lewis

• 13 years later...

Hello everyone.

I have a C-Audio TA1200 Amplifier which I would like a manual/spec sheet for.

Does anybody have a copy that they could send or give me the brief info on it?

I have tried searching the net, and calling Harman who took on the C-Audio brand. Harman's engineer has never seen a TA1200 and doesn't have a manual or any other info.

Could anyone please shed some light on what it can do?

Many thanks.

Tim

Hi mate,I have the same model of the amp,it is basicaly a C Audio RA 3000 in a 3U case. Rated 2x625wpc in 4R,2x400wpc in 8R and 1x1250w bridge mode 8R,the problem with this model and also RA3000 series is with the heat...I'm already working to solve that problem.

Archived