Stagg Headbanger

russchallis1

Hi, this may seem like a few questions but I am considering purchasing a couple of Stagg Headbangers as the reviews I have looked at so far seem very good. I am just wondering if anyone has any experience of using these lights with a Zero 88 Jester ML48 or freestylerDMX software? Does anyone also have any comments good or bad about these lights?

Any inputs will be really helpful in my choice :)

1424471730[/url]' post='517686']

Is this a common problem or was it just a bad batch.. Did they have more than 32 units connected together?

As far as I can tell it must have been a bad batch as I haven't heard of anyone having the same issues, they were only using 4

1424490313[/url]' post='517695']
1424471730[/url]' post='517686']

Is this a common problem or was it just a bad batch.. Did they have more than 32 units connected together?

As far as I can tell it must have been a bad batch as I haven't heard of anyone having the same issues, they were only using 4

The same company are back in my venue in April, with the same lights so I'll let you know how we get on, that's if you haven't bought anything by then

Archived