Behringer Powerplay P16-M Reset

MarkBarl

As a P16 user, I'm wondering why you might want to do this?

The way the P16 works there would always be "some" settings present, there was even from new.

If you wanted all your channel levels at zero, then just set all the levels for each channel to zero and the tone controls to their mid point and save each setting location sequentially. ie Store 1, Store2 etc etc.

Unless something has "hung" in which case its probably a fault.

I'd be interested to know the why though.

The way the P16 works there would always be "some" settings present, there was even from new.

The ones we've got came with everything muted on the "blank" presets, so you are starting with a clean slate. If your channel allocation changes round a lot I can see why you'd want to start like that.

The ones we've got came with everything muted on the "blank" presets, so you are starting with a clean slate. If your channel allocation changes round a lot I can see why you'd want to start like that.

I don't remember our's being like that from new.

If you wanted all your channel levels at zero, then just set all the levels for each channel to zero and the tone controls to their mid point and save each setting location sequentially. ie Store 1, Store2 etc etc.

Unless something has "hung" in which case its probably a fault.

I'd be interested to know the why though.

It's for rental stock, resetting them before they go out on hire. Overwriting each state on 12 takes some time.

Archived