Sound On Stage

Rich

Sound On Stage?

I'm guessing this is for Live sound and thus not the magazine "Sound on Sound" often referred to as SOS.

just a thought.

Though would be cool to hear if there's another mag that I've not seen.

Though, if you work in the industry, then you should be entitled to Lighting and Sound International subscription for free. Tis a wonderful mag, and covers the whole industry, or seems to at least.

I'm guessing this is for Live sound and thus not the magazine "Sound on Sound" often referred to as SOS.

just a thought.

Though would be cool to hear if there's another mag that I've not seen.

Though, if you work in the industry, then you should be entitled to Lighting and Sound International subscription for free. Tis a wonderful mag, and covers the whole industry, or seems to at least.

Definately not Sound on Sound, this was purely a live sound mag.

Lighting and Sound International sounds good, where can I get it from?

Cheers. Rich

er.... Sound on Sound had it in with my subscription for a couple of months - not last month - not sure why. It died as a 'proper' mag, but the free version I've been looking at was interesting - aimed at newcomers really, but up to their usual standard. Have a look on the website - may be something.

Sound on Stage lasted for exactly 12 issues (which I still have and refer to for general info) from November 1996 to October 1997. It was edited by the same team as Sound on Sound, i.e. Paul White, but sadly didn't get enough support from advertisers to keep going. Susbcribers were given the option to transfer to SOS. I think the present free live sound supplement is intended to appear quarterly.

Archived