MagicQ DMX Dongle

amosacia

Hi All, sorry if this is in the wrong place! I'm in a spot of bother. A mate of mine was hoping to run the lights for our annual carol service from using an older DMX dongle with MagicQ tonight. Only problem is that apparently Chamsys updated there software after 1.5.0.4 so the dongle won't work. We only found this out when he tried to test it last night (been a bit of a last minute thing!). Does anyone know where we can either get an older version of the software or any suppliers in the Billericay/Essex area who might have the new DMX dongle? Thanks all!

Hi. Thanks for reply. I'm the mate who has the dongle... It's an open DMX usb enttec. had a PC wing but it got stolen and still awaiting insurance. The enttec always worked as a backup but haddent needed to rely on it for a couple of years hence the issue.

Hi. Thanks for reply. I'm the mate who has the dongle... It's an open DMX usb enttec. had a PC wing but it got stolen and still awaiting insurance. The enttec always worked as a backup but haddent needed to rely on it for a couple of years hence the issue.

When is your concert? I have a Time barred dongle (5 hours then reboot) that I could lend you I am in Warwick so would have to be Next day delivery tomorrow morning, if not to late!

Archived