55 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 15 or Under
    • 16 to 21
    • 22 to 30
    • 31 to 40
    • 41 to 55
    • 55 or over

Do you want our real age, or our mental age... ;)

if it is the latter then I think I fit into the first category on a good day (There wasn't one for three year 0lds was there??) However on a bad day at the end of a long shift then I would definately have to say 55 or over

I'll get my coat then...

"You're as old as the woman you feel" - but since, for most of us, that means someone in the same age category, then it's hardly a revolution.

I was about to make a ynical post saying <regular female poster> would be interested to hear you say that, but then I shockingly realised that I can't think of any, ;)

Is this true?

Please tell me that this is a "senior moment" on my part - and this forum isn't ridiculously gender biased.

(Oh and sorry, I'm no counting Peter, Irrespective of the cracking Monsoon frock!) ;)

I was about to make a ynical post saying <regular female poster> would be interested to hear you say that, but then I shockingly realised that I can't think of any, ;)

Is this true?

Hello James,

Yes there are some female posters out here....don't know how many of us there are though!!!

It would be nice to know if there are any other Female SM's out there, especially based in or around the North East and Newcastle.

Helen ;)

You appear to have missed out a category, Nick - the "Don't knows" ;)

Check your underwear... it'll be there somewhere.

N.

<Realisation dawns>

So THAT'S what "this button" does ;)!

Hello James,

Yes there are some female posters out here....don't know how many of us there are though!!!

Hello Helen, glad to see that I was wrong but it is worrying that the ratio is so screwed.

Oh well.

Archived