B X32 in Norther Devon?

BigYinUK

@Joshua

Its the differences between the two that I'm really interested in.

I know this sounds bad but I'd never had hands on a an X32 close up until Friday, so just been reading folks' comments (various places) on the desk. The *impression* I had formed is very much at odds with what I saw and heard so its probably time to get a proper hands on.

There's a big difference in price between the X32 and M32, although both are unbelievably good vfm of course. If the differences are only cosmetic and minor, I'll be saving the £2k and buying an X32 for our rig if we decide to swap our A&H Zed428 for a digital desk.

Regards all

Jon

If the differences are only cosmetic and minor, I'll be saving the £2k and buying an X32 for our rig if we decide to swap our A&H Zed428 for a digital desk.

The biggest difference may well be the "rider friendliness" - it'll be interesting to see if band engineers think of the M32 as a Midas or a Behringer...

Archived