DMX Problem ?

LiamVR

Hi

So I've got Titan one running one line of DMX into a Pulsar DMX relay splitter off which I've got 8 sunstrips, 4 led pars, 8 little 50w movers

On Titan I have pages of cues, I'm having problems with the pages for the movers as in the pan/tilt shapes I recorded into the cues are no longer playing back? I haven't put the attribute into 'blind mode' or anything like that, I've checked addresses/cables standard stuff and no modes have being changed, everything looks normal. I also on the blinders had a 'cue' recorded that was a 'dim - pulse generator' and another recorded as a chase as that enabled me to fade the intensity in of the shape. The one as a 'cue' is no longer playing back the 'shape' but the one as a chase is.

I have managed to record a couple of cues which is just the 'shape' and for the movers I am using these cues for shapes and changing the colours through normal cues.

Pallettes are working fine for positions / colour etc

Does anyone have any ideas? Am I missing something really obvious?

This set-up has worked for 4 months straight without any problems and has only being de-rigged and put back up once, (3 weeks ago) which I had no problems with

Liam

If you create a new shape, for example 'circle' on the movers, does this work? If not it could be that the factory shapefile is missing for some reason - in C:\Program Files\Avolites\Titan\FixtureLibrary\ there should be a file called shape.xml. If it's not there then just download and install the latest personality library.

If that's not the problem then it must be an issue with the cues. If you send me the showfile I will have a look for you - nick <dot> morris <at> avolites <dot> com.

thanks nick have emailed u as the shape.xml was there

If you create a new shape, for example 'circle' on the movers, does this work? If not it could be that the factory shapefile is missing for some reason - in C:\Program Files\Avolites\Titan\FixtureLibrary\ there should be a file called shape.xml. If it's not there then just download and install the latest personality library.

If that's not the problem then it must be an issue with the cues. If you send me the showfile I will have a look for you - nick <dot> morris <at> avolites <dot> com.

Archived