VT wanted - Sleeping Beauty thorns growing

Ynot

I've been asked if I can source some VT content for the panto this December and have thus far come up blank on the regular sources I might use.

What's needed is a framed projection that can be thrown onto a gauze to show the thorns etc growing up the sides and along the top of the scrim whilst the cast are dimly lit behind USC.

The VT content needs to be quite clear and bright as the gauze will likely be black, so best quality available preferred.

the company, though an am-dram, are happy to pay (within their means) for the privilege if a commercial option is available, but as always, if there's a budget option all the better :)

Much as it pains me personally to recommend him someone like David Lee (formally of pantoni, now http://www.thepantomimestore.com/) will almost certainly have exactly what you need and his pricing is am-dram friendly.

Thanks.

I used his contact form but no idea if it actually delivered as the submit returns a failure error...

:(

For panto last year we signed up to videoblocks for a week. They do a week offer where you can download a set number of files per day for a week. Then it starts charging you if you don't end your membership.

They have all sorts of content and we found some pretty useful panto-friendly stuff. Their website isn't behaving for me just at the minute, though I am on my phone. You can search and view their content for free so it's worth a shot.

I've been asked if I can source some VT content for the panto this December and have thus far come up blank on the regular sources I might use.

What's needed is a framed projection that can be thrown onto a gauze to show the thorns etc growing up the sides and along the top of the scrim whilst the cast are dimly lit behind USC.

The VT content needs to be quite clear and bright as the gauze will likely be black, so best quality available preferred.

the company, though an am-dram, are happy to pay (within their means) for the privilege if a commercial option is available, but as always, if there's a budget option all the better :)

John port of accolade productions does all the uk productions and FFE video stuff. They do a sleeping beauty sequence, so should be able to extract something For you.

http://www.accoladeproductions.co.uk/index.php

No connection to them, other than that they've provided video for panto's I've worked on.

Neil

Archived