ChamSys programmer wanted for September 2-8

Judge

I posted this before wanting an op that spoke Swedish, and I realise I was shooting a bit high. That did not happen so English speaking works for us!

I have a job at beginning of September in Sweden that needs covering. Its only a week total inc travel, plotting and running a theatre style circus show, single cue stack with about 60 cues, no movers. Its great fun but we only have a day and a half to set up and plot. MQ100 is house desk.

The director will sit and plot with you and help with focus, then its up to you to run the shows according to her cue sheet. 2 shows in total. You need to be quick at plotting a ChamSys in theatre mode - tracking or not, however you are more comfortable - and be calm and unflappable. The show has lot going on - dance, acro, flying things, lots of light needs to get to lots of places. Its definitely a challenge but worth it. Nice people to work with too.

PM me if interested.

Cheers

J

I posted this before wanting an op that spoke Swedish, and I realise I was shooting a bit high. That did not happen so English speaking works for us!

Maybe not so many MagicQ swedes are reading blueroom (sad, if so)? Maybe better ask a swedish reseller: m (Michael) or kai @ hofmann . se seems to be worth a try.

Me myself understand swedish (and danish) very well, and can even speak it with a strong norwegian accent... ;-) Scandinavian languages are reasonable similar.

I will PM you, as a MagicQ user for a long time.

Regards Kåre Olai

Archived