Key Profiles on Titan Mobile

econman27

Is there a way to make just 1 executor button a "flash" button on a Titan Mobile? I've tried editing the key profile, but when I do....it makes ALL of the playbacks become flash (instead of latch). I would like to make executor button 7 only a flash button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kevin

Yes. You can tell handles to override global profiles by pressing [Playback Options]/<select handle> then [Key Profile] and select your executor flash profile. This will then make that button always act as a flash regardless of the global profile selected.

You can also create custom profiles that you can then easily apply to other playbacks - for busking I find it useful to be able to assign the two buttons as go and go back for easily stepping through a cue list.

You can think of custom key profiles as being a bit like pallets for the buttons. If there's a particular configuration you'd like to use on several playbacks, rather than editing each of them individually, you can create a custom profile that you can easily assign to whichever playbacks you want. In my example, that was making the grey button a go and the blue one a go back.

To make a profile, switch over to system where you'll find one of the soft buttons is labelled Key Profiles (I'm used to a tiger touch rather than the mobile but I'm sure you can translate!). "Add Profile" will start you off creating a new one - it's pretty self explanatory once you start. It's hugely flexible so you can assign all sorts of functions to the buttons that vary depending on what's stored in the playback.

Thanks Shez, I believe I understand what you're saying. I can definitely see how this could be beneficial/advantageous. Thanks for your help & suggestion.

Again, thanks niclights & Shez. I really appreciate your help!

• 9 months later...

Im guessing the strobing issue above is going to be that you need to have a release mask on the playback, rather than it being a key profile issue.

At a guess he means he has a button set to flash, that creates some strobing, but when released the strobing carries on. (Which a release would fix)

Archived