STRAND 520I

topsy100

I had Flightcase Warehouse make one for me. Very good quality, reasonable price and good service from them.

Be aware that with the weight of the 520i itself and the weight of the case it does produce a fairly heavy package. It is pretty difficult to lift single handed.

I had Flightcase Warehouse make one for me. Very good quality, reasonable price and good service from them.

Be aware that with the weight of the 520i itself and the weight of the case it does produce a fairly heavy package. It is pretty difficult to lift single handed.

+1 for Flightcase warehouse, although do allow yourself room for a compartment down one side for any sundries you want to always travel with the desk (PSU, mouse, keyboard, lamp etc.)

+1 for Flightcase warehouse, although do allow yourself room for a compartment down one side for any sundries you want to always travel with the desk (PSU, mouse, keyboard, lamp etc.)

I keep two little-lites and the powercable for the desk in the space at the back of the desk (which is the bottom of the flightcase when it is stood in storage). There is space under the desk itself to keep the keyboard but because I need to carry two monitors seperately anyway I put the keyboard, monitors, their power cables and vga cable plus a 4way block in one Really Useful Box.

Archived