Really Tiny Leko-Looking Fixtures

MegMegMeg

So a while back I was at a venue that had these tiny lights used for uplighting on stage. The fixtures could fit in my hand probably. They had the same shape and body of a standard leko.

I'm wondering what they are and if I could get a hold of some?

very novel little things the S4 mini's - But to get anything decent out of them (i.e. a decent quantity) you need to have very deep pockets!

unless you really need the focussing that the mini s4's give you, 240V birdies....

Although those are cool those actually aren't what I'm thinking of. The fixtures I'm thinking of don't have any actual shutter function and they're smaller. They look old timey but are probably cheap to buy. I've seen a band traveling with them too now that I think about it.

I am intrigued now. What was the venue? I reckon you need to ask them. And let us know. There used to be a little light that was a lot like a CCT 500w profile but was about a third of the size. We used them on trade shows on that skinny chrome truss. Can't remember who made them though and have not seem them in years.

unless you really need the focussing that the mini s4's give you, 240V birdies....

No no no no no, the quality of the beam is terrible! MR16 all the way!

There used to be a little light that was a lot like a CCT 500w profile but was about a third of the size.

These perchance?

Archived