Jump to content

What connector is this?


Recommended Posts

Hi All,


I'm trying to identify this connector and where to get it from.








I've seen them used for LED tape, which is exactly what I'm aiming to do.


I've scoured CPC / RS but couldn't find it....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks a little like an 0.1" pitch IDC header connector that a company I used to work for in the 80s used. RS used to sell them but I think we bought them in quantity from STC or Thomas and Betts, but I don't know if those companies are still around.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is an enormous range of crimp type connectors like this (although NOT with, presumably, high current flat pins) - and I can only suggest that you measure the pitch (distance between the centre of 2 pins) - and search the AMP and Molex connector Web sites.


Even Chinese types will be 'similar' to recognised makes I expect.....


The problem is - even if you find them - getting hold of small quantities, is likely to be impossible. If RS, Farnell, CPC and Rapid don't have them - you might have to change them for something you can get.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.