Pearl Tiger Select presets 31-60

richieclare

Hi everyone

I have a simple question I hope you can help me with :)

I have some dimmers patched on presets 1-10 on a pearl tiger. I've also patched in some dimmers on 31-41. I think I'm reading the manual wrong as when I hold the avo key and push up preset handle 1/31 it turns up the dimmer on preset 1 and not 31 like I'd expect. I can select the swap button of preset 31 by holding the avo key but the handle always turns up the dimmer on preset 1. Am I reading the manual wrong or trying to do something that the desk doesnt do?

thanks

The Avo button only works on the push buttons, not the faders. You can't access the top 31-60 faders on the Pearl Tiger as far as I know, you'd have to select the dimmers using Avo+the swop buttons and fade up using the dimmer wheel. Or you could type in dimmer values using the numeric keypad in theatre style (see 3.1.8 in the manual).

The manual is slightly unclear, it should say "the buttons on the top handles (31-60) may be accessed using the 1-30 swap buttons while holding the Avo button".

Archived