Showtec 250 Explorer Mk1

Pobrien62

I've got 4 Showtec Explorer 250 Mk1s running on Avo Tiger touch version 7 and during chaes where there is a crossfade time the shutters chatter loads when they're at there lowest level,

It didn't do this on Classic Avo, did it now and again on Titan version 4, but I've jut updated to Titan 7 and it does it a lot. The fixture software is ver 1.0 so its old, is there a way to update this?

or any suggestions for a fix.

Cheers

Paul

Thanks for that suggestion, I'll give it a go.

Can't help you with the fixture software but I'm wondering if the reason for the difference between Classic and Titan might be that they are sensitive to DMX timing. Try enabling extra stop bit in DMX Settings/Expert DMX properties.

Thanks for that suggestion , I'll give it a try.

Can't help you with the fixture software but I'm wondering if the reason for the difference between Classic and Titan might be that they are sensitive to DMX timing. Try enabling extra stop bit in DMX Settings/Expert DMX properties.

I tried the DMX tining suggestion but this had no effect, I have resolved the issue now by setting the lower limit on the Dimmer channel on these fixtures to 5%, which seems to have cured it.

Many thanks for the help though.

Archived