CPC New Year Deliveries?

dwright2104

All of our recent orders have been given caveats about no guarantees of delivery time - apparently a restriction the couriers (UPS) impose. At the moment I'm crossing most of my appendages hoping that the order which was supposed to arrive today turns up tomorrow...

I ordered a pile of bits at around 4pm on 23rd December from CPC and was very surprised when it turned up at 10:30am the following day (Christmas eve!), on a non-timed free UPS delivery!

Merry Christmas

Dicky :guitar:

That seems a bit poor - have you let them know? In most cases where we have paid for timed delivery we have recieved a refund when the delivery was late / wrong (especially when we paid £160 for same day delivery and they sent us incorrect items). I placed an order on the 29th, was shipped 31st although didnt make it onto the van so arrived with my yesterday.

Where do you live, Dicky? Next door to them?

216 miles away in Cardiff!

Having said that, the UPS van usually makes it's way to us around 4pm most days. Luck of the draw I guess.

I'd phone for a refund of the timed delivery though.:thumbdown:

Archived