Atomic Cap Replacement?

peza2010

Last time I re-lamped some atomics I remember reading something (im sure it was on the Martin website) about a recommended CAP replacement.

Now its time for a service and cant for the life of me find the page, or anything about it online. Im 90% sure im not making it up.

Any clues anyone?

Cheers, George

Last time I re-lamped some atomics I remember reading something (im sure it was on the Martin website) about a recommended CAP replacement.

Now its time for a service and cant for the life of me find the page, or anything about it online. Im 90% sure im not making it up.

Any clues anyone?

Cheers, George

There are lots of references to changing the PFC caps in the MAC docs IIRC. Perhaps that's what you remembered

Dave

Any clues anyone?

Cheers, George

There are lots of references to changing the PFC caps in the MAC docs IIRC. Perhaps that's what you remembered

Dave

Im sure I was looking at atomic part numbers on the website when I found it.

But nothing there anymore.

could be going insane.

Archived