Le-Maitre Power Supply

jexjexjex

H Troops...

Does anyone happen to know the spec for the optional mains supply unit used for a Le-Maitre Prostage 6-Way pyro controller?

I know it's 18v, but what's the power rating?

Please don't say "Email Le Maitre" - I've tried that and their email address is "restricted".

Also, please don't say "Phone them" - I've tried that as well, and got cut off twice...

TBH it's not that important. The 2-way and 6-way units use a capacitive discharge system so the PSU does not determine the firing capabilities. Something in the 500mA - 1A range will work fine.

Thank you very much Brian.

• 2 weeks later...

You obviously didn't use the right e-mail address - in future try steve.lloyd@lemaitreltd.com

H Troops...

Does anyone happen to know the spec for the optional mains supply unit used for a Le-Maitre Prostage 6-Way pyro controller?

I know it's 18v, but what's the power rating?

Please don't say "Email Le Maitre" - I've tried that and their email address is "restricted".

Also, please don't say "Phone them" - I've tried that as well, and got cut off twice...

Archived