Alcora zero 88

Josie22

Hi,

I'm touring with an Alcora Zero 88 next week, and I have very little to no time with the desk prior to the tour starting. I have read the manual and know I can program cues and playback but I can't find any instructions as to how to save the showfile and load it again after shutting down the desk/powering back up.

I really don't want to have to re plot everyday of the tour, is there anyone who has used these desks and knows a little something about how to work them?

I'm fairly inexperienced and this tour is one of th first times I'm entirely on my own, just want to have everything nailed before going out on a wing and a prayer...

Thanks for any advice/information you can offer,

Best,

J

1383137544[/url]' post='485162']

Hi,

I'm touring with an Alcora Zero 88 next week, and I have very little to no time with the desk prior to the tour starting. I have read the manual and know I can program cues and playback but I can't find any instructions as to how to save the showfile and load it again after shutting down the desk/powering back up.

I really don't want to have to re plot everyday of the tour, is there anyone who has used these desks and knows a little something about how to work them?

I'm fairly inexperienced and this tour is one of th first times I'm entirely on my own, just want to have everything nailed before going out on a wing and a prayer...

Thanks for any advice/information you can offer,

Best,

J

Brilliant, thank you all so much. weight off knowing I won't lose it every time. Sorry for asking what seems like such an obvious question!

No, it's a good question if you don't know. Once upon a time all memory desks worked like that... it's only since they started putting embedded PC's inside them that you need to save the show.

Archived