Wired Vs Wireless

mykoolbuble

Whilst I don't want to disagree with anything that has been written above, I should point out that if you're running a cable 80ft (asuming a 20ft stage) into an audience then that is one hell of a trip hazard! It's not just yourself you're exposing to risk but paying customers too. If someone was to decide they needed to answer the call of nature and didn't spot your cable and tripped on it you could have quite a claim on your hands. Now in the past it might have been seen as "one of those things", but nowadays the lawyers will be making the point that you could have chosen wireless and you chose not to because it was cheaper. That won't go down well. For me, that would be the main reason for going wireless!

Sorry to be the bringer of doom but this is one of those occasions when crying "Health and Safety made me do it" may actually have a point!

That was going to be my next point so a big +1 http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Archived