Lightmaxx Platinum cls-3 fixture channels

MIDI MAN

Hi,

I am in the process of buying several Lightmaxx Platinum cls-3 for live stage performance using Dpro DMX software and a midi pedal from stage.

Does anyone know if this fixture is capable of 19 channels please?

The manual says to individually control the RGBW there are 16 channels, but that would only control the light colour and not the dimmer and strobe.

I have seen some writings that indicate they also have the 19 channel option, where channel 1 is dimmer and channel 2 is strobe, but before purchasing need to know for sure.

Can anyone confirm this and give me the channel configuration, or if they are quoted in another document/manual point me in the right direction. Thank you.

It took me exactly 11 seconds to do a websearch for a manual, download it, and have it open in my PDF reader. The answer you want is in there and it says it's 16 channels and no more.

If you've seen something that says 19-channels then perhaps you ought to link to it.

[E2A]

If you want control over strobe etc then you must use one of the other DMX modes. 16-channel mode is meant for pixel-mapping.

It took me exactly 11 seconds to do a websearch for a manual, download it, and have it open in my PDF reader. The answer you want is in there and it says it's 16 channels and no more.

If you've seen something that says 19-channels then perhaps you ought to link to it.

[E2A]

If you want control over strobe etc then you must use one of the other DMX modes. 16-channel mode is meant for pixel-mapping.

Thanks for your quick reply Brian. Yes I also downloaded that manual. On the Musicstore site they have quoted 19 channels and I have asked them to clarify, but so far no response. I'm sure I read a forum somewhere that also quoted it but cant find it now.

I will search for a while more, but may have to give it up and go for Eurolite 2001.

Cheers

Archived