EOS preheat times

JSqueaksBooth

You could set a time for that specific channel. Channel 1 time 1 Enter Then update the cue. Would this solve your problem?

I can't change the time on the channel as I need it to fade in time with the rest of the cue.

Can you just manually pre-heat that channel in the previous cue by taking it to around 5-10%, whatever does not show on stage?

I think that you can choose when a channel pre-heats, but cannot remember the syntax.

This was my first solution but upon investigation there are a few too many cues where this is an issue and I don't have the time to plot through every channel in every occurrence.

Thanks for your responses so far :)

You could set a time for that specific channel. Channel 1 time 1 Enter Then update the cue. Would this solve your problem?

I can't change the time on the channel as I need it to fade in time with the rest of the cue.

Well you'd set the channel to preheat in the cue before the one you needed it in. What exactly is it you're trying to do here?

If you had to do the entire show and the preheat value wasn't noticeable to the audience then you could assign a manual curve to the channel in patch so 0% on the desk would output 5% (or whatever is good).

Archived