MOBILE RACK LEAP FROG

cwatkins

Hi guys new to the forum so hope I'm posting this in the right place. I work in a school and we put on a few productions a year. We currently have a leap frog lighting desk and a Yamaha mixer. we store the mixer in a Encore 16RU Mobile Anti Shock Rack and I am looking for something similar for the lighting desk. We have the frustrating situation that our main hall gets used for shows and also for exams, lunch time area and break time area. This means that our kit can not simply just be kept up all the time which means I am putting in a lot of hours on something that could be avoided with this case. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Why not get a flight case for it in which it can both be stored and operated in the base of, like a touring band might do? There is one on EBay currently new for £124 but second hand ones often come up. The Leapfrog (assuming you mean an original Zero 88 Leapfrog with floppy disk drive?) is the same physical size as a Fat Frog, Leap Frog 48, or Solution. So a flight case for any of these should do the business with possibly very minor adjustment of padding. I have no connection with either Zero 88 or the people advertising the flight case above. Peter

Archived