Jester ML48

Dan_theatre

Hi All,

I just found out that contrary to popular belief the ML48 doesn't take a show-file from a Jester 24/48! This rather scuppers our plan for pre-plotting our Edinburgh show... I don't suppose there is any kind sole out there who would allow us an hour with your ML48 next week to punch in our Paper-plot and save a show file..? We will come to you and give you beer money!! (Or do you know where I could hire one in London for less than £100??)

Any help much appreciated.

As mentioned above, Phantom Jester is the offline editor, you can do all your programming then save the show onto memory stick and whack into the full console.

If you do want a physical console, stage electrics have them (although I think this costs >100) and bright* lighting have one at 75, I believe they have a london premises

Enlightened have a ml48 available if you can get to bristol (moved from bath 4 weeks ago)

Happy to let you use it at our new place. We now have plenty of space for that kind of thing. We would even feed you tea & coffee.

We have an ML48 on our hire stock here in Edinburgh. It goes out into a venue on Wed/Thu but if you are in town already, you are welcome to pop down and make use of it before it goes out.

Steve

PM me if you want to take up the offer.

Archived